Modern design, a lot of daylight and great parameters regarding energy efficiency, waterproofness, resistance to wind and air permeability!
1. Elegant design expressed in the slim, narrow and rounded lines makes the original Drutex profile with its central aluminium handle placed on the movable post the most narrow profile from the traditional ones.
2. A lot of daylight, as a result of the most narrow profiles and bigger glazing surface comparing to standard systems.
3. Wide range of 36 foil colours allows any interior design.
4. High safety level ensured by the high-quality five-chamber profiles in A class, made exclusively of prime material.
5. Window resistance and stability thanks to the big original steel reinforcement chamber and modern fittings with two anti-burglary bolts.
6. High functionality thanks to the modern fittings and so called handle drive gear that enables its central position on the sash assembly – the movable post.
7. Great energy efficiency thanks to the optimum profile structure, EPDM seal and the galvanized steel thermal frames or optionally the innovative Swisspacer Ultimate that guarantee energy savings even up to 12%* and low-emission glass packages.
Glazing thickness up to 36 mm. One-chamber glass package with thermal transmittance coefficient Ug =1,0 W/(m2K) according to PN-EN674 in standard. The possibility to apply packages of Ug = 0,7 W/(m2K) coefficient. The possibility to apply glass with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament, solar protective.
Uw = 1,1 W/(m2K)*
* For a window 1500 x 1500 mm, CSI in the Czech Republic.
MACO MULTI MATIC KS with two anti-burglary bolts in standard. Silver-Look coating and line-shaped concavities in espagnolette, optionally hinges hidden in the fitting notch; window equipped with lifting sash and handle misplacement blockage *, micro-ventilation in a slot **.
*Depending on the window height
**for tilt and turn windows
depending on the applied glass packages.
Steel galvanized spacer frame in standard. Optionally Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
The original five-chamber frame and sash profile made exclusively of prime material in A-class. Frame and sash installation depth of 70 mm with 32% more narrow movable post with symmetrically placed aluminium handle (the frame and sash composition is 108 mm, the width of movable post – 112 mm). A lot of daylight and modern glazing thanks to the bigger glass surface comparing to traditional profiles.
The innovative, original method of placing reinforcement in the chamber improves the system statics and stability. A big reinforcement chamber comparing to this kind of systems on the market – steel reinforcement of 35 mm x 24 mm x 2 mm. Frame and sash reinforcement made of steel in C-beam shape in standard.
The possibility to apply full frame reinforcement with anti-burglary bolts screws to the steel.
The system is available in 36 Renolit foil colours on white or brown core.
The window is equipped with a system of double sealing; external, internal made of EPDM, available in black, grey colors.