Modern and resistant aluminium doors that stand out with high durability
1. Doors in MB86 SI system may be used in both individual building and aluminium facades.
2. Increased thermal insulation of MB-86 SI system achieved thanks to the application of an extra chamber in the thermal break.
3. Very good heat transmittance coefficient (U-value) thanks to the application of thermal breaks.
4. Big choice of colours in the standard colour range, enables to satisfy the most demanding clients.
5. The profile shape enables to obtain slim and durable structures of windows and doors.
6. Tightness is ensured by the application of special gaskets made of a two-component EPDM synthetic rubber: solid and cellular, which guarantees resistance to ageing during years of exploitation as well as great thermal insulation.
7. Wide range of filling thicknesses guarantees the possibility to apply any standard and non-standard glasses.
Steel galvanized spacer frame in standard, optionally- Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options
The system profiles have a three-chamber structure with the structural depth of the door 77 mm with a thermal break made of polyamide, that is reinforced with fiberglass.
Glass and rebate gaskets made of EPDM, central gasket made of two-component EPDM synthetic rubber: solid and cellular
According to the RAL color range and wood-grain coating from Aluprof ColorCollection
3-point automatic espagnolette MACO; hinges made of drawn aluminum which stands out with great durability. Optionally lock with one point latch bolt.
Glass packages up to 55mm; in standard the one-chamber glass package with heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1,0 W/(m2K) according to the PN-EN674 norm; the possibility to apply a three-glass package with U= 0,5 W/(m2K) coefficient or a four-glass package filled with krypton and U=0,3 W/(m2K); the possibility to apply glasses with increased acoustic insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective.