The modern aluminium system used for production an exterior architectural elements that require thermal and acoustic insulation
1. Windows in MB-86 SI system may be used both in individual buildings and in aluminum facades.
2. Increased thermal insulation of MB-86SI system thanks to the application of an extra chamber in the thermal break.
3. Very good heat transmittance coefficient U thanks to the application of thermal breaks.
4. Great choice of colours in the standard colour range enables to satisfy the of most demanding clients.
5. The profile shape enables to obtain slender and resistant structure of the windows and doors.
6. Tightness is ensured thanks to the application of special gaskets made of two-component EPDM synthetic rubber: solid and cellular, that provides many years of exploitation as well as great thermal insulation.
7. Wide range of filling thickness guarantees the possibility to use any standard and non-standard glass
Glass and rebate gaskets made of EPDM, central gasket made of two-component EPDM synthetic rubber: solid and cellular
Steel galvanized frame in standard, optionally- Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options
Range According to the RAL color range and wood-grain coating from Aluprof ColorCollection
Maco Multi Matic KS fittings with two anti-burglary bolts in standard; the window is equipped with a blockage against handle misplacement and with a sash lift*; micro-ventilation in a slot **; *depending on window height **for tilt and turn windows
Glass packages up to 65mm;in standard one-chamber glass package of heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1,0 W/(m2K) according to PN-EN674; he possibility to apply a three-glass package of U= 0,5 W/(m2K) coefficient or a four-glass package filled with krypton of Ug=0,3 W/(m2K); the possibility to apply glass with increased acoustic insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament, solar protective.
This profile has a three-chamber structure with the structural depth of the window sections 77 mm (frames) and 86 mm (sash), with a thermal break made of polyamide reinforced with fiberglass. Extra chamber in the thermal break.