The modern aluminum system used for production an exterior architectural elements that require thermal and acoustic insulation
1. Window in MB-70HI system may be used both in individual assembly and in aluminium facades
2. High thermal insulation with special insulating inserts application.
3. Very good heat transfer coefficient U thanks to the application of thermal separators and gaskets
4. Wide selection of colours in standard range will satisfy the most demanding clients.
5. Profile shape allows to obtain slender and durable window and door structures.
6. Tightness is ensured by the application of special seals made of two-component synthetic rubber EPDM, solid and cellular, that guarantees long lasting usage and very good thermal insulation
7. In the offer we have also doors with low threshold or without.
Steel galvanized frame in standard. Optionally Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Maco Multi Matic KS in standard two anti-burglary bolts. Window also has a blockage against handle misplacement and a sash lift *; micro-ventilation in a slot **; *Depending on the window height **for tilt and turn windows
According to the RAL color range and wood-grain coating from Aluprof ColorCollection
Windows in MB-70 and MB-70HI systems may be used both in individual assembly and in aluminum facades
Glass packages up to 50mm. One-chamber glass package with thermal transmittance of Ug=1,0 W/(m2K) according to PN-EN674 in standard. The possibility to apply a three-glass package of U=0,5 W/(m2K) coefficient or four-glass with krypton of U=0,3 W/(m2K). Glass with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament, solar protective available.
Glass and cover gaskets made of EPDM.The central gasket made of two-component:synthetic rubber EPDM, solid and cellular