A unique design providing great light exposure inside the house and maintaining excellent energy efficiency parameters.
1. It is an original system distinguished by its modern design and large glass surface which guaranties access to daylight.
2. The system features rounded shapes and a harmonious appearance.
3. Excellent functionality and comfortable use thanks to its technologically advanced profile and fittings system.
4. The elegant Iglo Light system can also be seen in the aluminium central handle placed on a movable post that is narrower than traditional posts – only 112 mm wide.
5. Freedom in interior design thanks to a wide range of colours and accessories.
Steel galvanized spacer frame in standard; optional Swisspacer Ultimate frame available in various colours.
- Fittings Four anti-burglary bolts in standard.
Colour range The system is available in 36 colours of Renolit foil colours on white and brown core.
The window is equipped with a double-sealing system: external and internal EPDM sealing available in black and grey colours.
A five-chamber profile of frame and sash, made exclusively of A-class prime material for an installation depth of 70 mm.
Single-chamber glass package with heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1.0 W/(m2K), according to PN-EN674 in standard.; It is possible to use a three-glass package with a coefficient of Ug = 0.7 W/(m2K).
The maximum glass thickness is 36 mm.
Possibility to use glazing with higher acoustic insulation properties, tempered glass, safety glass, anti-burglary glass, ornaments or solar protective one.
Solid close steel with the screwed anti-burglary bolts as a frame reinforcement.
C-beam reinforcement in sash.