Perfect solution for the modern balcony and terrace glazing for small and big room
1. High-quality wooden profiles available in three depth options.
2. The possibility to make large-size glazing that guarantee access to daylight in the room.
3. Elegant design reflected in the beautiful form of the rounded profile with slim shape of smooth, shiny surface.
4. Windows are available in three types of wood: pine, meranti 450+ and larch.
5. High quality achieved through top components and the use of selected wood for production. 6. Focus on ecology thanks to the application of natural wood and special water-based types of varnish.
7. Wide possibilities to customize the interior design from great selection of covering and transparent paints.
8. High level of energy efficiency ensured by the optimum quality of materials used for production, special sealing system and the proper glass packages.
Choice between profiles 68 mm, 78 mm and 88 mm in three types of wood: three- or four-layer solid square timber: meranti 450+, pine and larch.
Spacer frame Steel galvanized frame in standard and also Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Lift and slide MACO fittings.
Great selection of covering (RAL range) or transparent paints.
Glass Two-glass package of 24 mm thickness with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 1,0 W/(m2K) according to PN-EN674 in standard. The possibility to apply three-glass packages.
For Duoline 68 mm – max. glass package is 32 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,8 W/(m2K). • For Duoline 78 mm - max. glass package is 44 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,6 W/(m2K). • For Duoline 88 mm – max. glass package is 54 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K) with three-glass package. The possibility to apply a four-glass package with krypton with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug=0,3 W/(m2K).
Glass with enhanced sound insulation,tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament, solar protective available.