Elegant, wooden lift and slide doors in classic styles!
1. High-quality wooden profiles available in three depth options.
2. The possibility to execute large glazing that ensure access to daylight in the room.
3. Elegant design reflected in the beautiful form of the rounded profile with slim shape of smooth, shiny surface.
4. Doors are available in three types of wood: pine, meranti 450+ and larch.
5. High quality achieved through application of top components and the use of selected wood for production.
6. Focus on ecology thanks to the application of natural wood and special water-based types of varnish.
7. Wide possibilities to customize the interior resulting from great selection of covering and transparent paints.
8. High level of energy efficiency ensured by the optimum quality of materials used for production, special sealing system and the proper glass packages.
Two-glass package of 24 mm thickness, with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug =1,0 W/(m2K) according to PN-EN674 in standard. The possibility to apply three-glass packages.
• For Duoline 68 mm – max. glass package is 42 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,6 W/(m2K).
• For Duoline 78 mm - max. glass package is 48 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K).
• For Duoline 88 mm – max. glass package is 50 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K) with three-glass package.
• The possibility to apply glass with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament, solar protective.
Lift and slide MACO in standard with two locking bolts and micro ventilation
Steel galvanized spacer frame in standard, optionally Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Possibility to choose between profiles 68mm, 78mm and 88 mm, in three types of wood: three- or four-layer solid square timber: meranti 450+, pine and larch.
Great selection of covering (RAL range) or transparent paints.