Above-average durability and innovative design ensure long-lasting usage and optimal daylight in the rooms.
1. The possibility to produce aesthetic, large glazing that also enables to use the building space very efficiently.
2. Great solutions for balcony, terrace enclosures, and winter gardens.
3. Possibility of individual arrangements thanks to the wide range of masking paints (RAL).
4. Trendy and modern structure congruent with current architectural trends.
5. Highly comfortable and easy to use with large opening width.
6. The system structures may be used for individual units as well as for aluminum facades.
7. Great parameters of thermal insulation thanks to the application of special insulation inserts (for MB 70HI system).
8. Resistant structure thanks to the high-quality aluminum profile.
According to the RAL color range and wood-grain coating from Aluprof Color Collection
Glass and rebate gaskets made of EPDM. Central gasket made of a two-component EPDM synthetic rubber: solid and cellular. Fittings
Maco Multi Matic KS fittings. Two anti-burglary bolts in standard.
Steel galvanized spacer frame in standard. Optionally, Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
The glass packages with thickness 50mm . One-chamber glass package with heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1,0 W/(m2K) according to the PN-EN674 norm in standard. The possibility to apply a three-glass package with Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K). The possibility to apply glasses with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective.
Profiles have a three-chamber structure with the installation depth - 70 mm (frames) and 79 mm (sash), with a thermal break made of poliamyde and reinforced with fiberglass . Furthermore, for MB-70HI system, inside the profiles and in the space under the glass, are applied special insulating inserts.