Perfect combination of durability and wood aesthetics
1. Classic and elegant design coherent with current architectural trends.
2. Great selection of colours for the interior thanks to the wide colour palette for aluminum and wood.
3. Lots of design possibilities regarding the shapes – from rectangles, trapezoids, arches, circles and other non-standard shapes.
4. Great parameters in energy efficiency and sound insulation.
5. High safety level guaranteed by the stability of aluminum profile combined with high-quality Maco fittings.
6. Easy for upkeep and care, thanks to the external aluminum profile.
Maco Multi Matic KS; Two anti-burglary bolts in standard; window is equipped with sash lifting and handle misplacement blockage*; micro-ventilation in a slot **; optionally hidden hinges. *Depending on the window height **for tilt and turn windows
Steel galvanized spacer frame in standard, optionally Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
EPDM and TPE seal in standard.
Uw= 0,79 W/(m2K)* * Coefficient calculated with the application of 4/18/4/18/4 - 0.5 W/(m2K) package for reference window Duoline 88 mm 1230 x 1480 made of meranti wood
Glass – Two-glass package with 24 mm thickness in standard, with thermal transmittance coefficient Ug = 1,0 W/(m2K) according to the PN-EN674 norm; the possibility to apply two-, three- or four-glass packages • For Duoline 68 mm – max. glass package thickness is 42 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient - Ug = 0,6 W/(m2K). • For Duoline 78 mm – max. glass package thickness is 48 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient - Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K). • For Duoline 88 mm – max. glass package thickness is 50 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient - Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K) with three-glass package and Ug = 0,3 W/(m2K) with four-glass package with krypton. The possibility to apply glass with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective. Profile
Possibility to choose between profiles with three installation depths: 68mm, 78mm, 88 mm in three types of wood: three- or four-layer solid square timber: meranti 450+, pine and larch, with aluminum clad on the outside.