The modern aluminum system used for production an exterior architectural elements that require thermal and acoustic insulation
1. Windows in MB-70 and MB-70HI systems may be used both in individual assembly and in aluminum facades
2. Wide selection of colours in standard range will satisfy the most demanding clients
3. Profiles shape allows to obtain slim and long-lasting window and door structures.
4. Tightness is ensured by the application of special seals made of two-component synthetic rubber EPDM, solid and cellular, that guarantees long lasting during usage and very good thermal insulation
5. Wide range of thickness guarantees the possibility to apply all standard and non-standard glass.
Glass and cover gaskets made of EPDM. Central gasket made of two-component synthetic rubber EPDM, solid and cellular.
Steel galvanized frame in standard and also Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Windows in MB-70 and MB-70HI systems may be used both in individual assembly and in aluminum facades.
According to the RAL color range and wood-grain coating from Aluprof ColorCollection
Maco Multi Matic KS with two anti-burglary bolts in standard. Window equipped with a blockage against handle misplacement and a sash lift *; micro-ventilation in a slot **; *Depending on the window height **for tilt and turn windows
Glass packages up to 50mm.One-chamber glass package with thermal transmittance of Ug=1,0 W/(m2K) according to PN-EN674 in stadard. Three-glass package of Ug=0,5 W/(m2K) coefficient or four-glass with krypton of Ug=0,3 W/(m2K) also possible to use.
Glass with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament and solar protective easy to get.